[Vision2020] Got an interesting postcard from the Friends of Bouma today...

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 12:26:57 PDT 2010

Anyone else get this postcard?  Came addressed to me, or current resident,
via mail today.

Side one:  A nice pic of Bouma and wife, with flag in background of text.
 Text reads:

You are not a TRUE Christian and you are on the path to HELL.

Voting for Bouma and McGraw is not enough!

You must reject your blasphemous Mormon temples and heretic Catholic Pope
and all other false churches as minions of satan no different from Obama and
his unholy mosques.  You must join us as TRUE Believers or be struck down
like Paul Agidius and Gary Schroeder and Barrett Schroeder and their Devil
Schools

Side two:  Plain, no pictures.  Text reads:

Friends of Bouma
PO Box 216
Troy, Idaho 83871

Join us every Sunday, 11:00 A.M. at the Freeze Church.  Two miles north of
the Potlatch "Y" on Highway 95, turn left on West Freeze Road and drive one
mile to the Freeze Church and Cemetery.

+++++
Join us on Election Day at the Moscow Nazarene Church for Prayer to strike
down the blasphemer Obama and his minions Walt Minnick, Shirley Ringo, Dan
Schmidt, Pat Vaughan and all Democrats.

(in bold print)Thank you to the Eastside Marketplace for their generous
support.  To the IRS: We are not scared of losing our tax exempt status!