[Vision2020] Religious Concerns about a Candidate?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 16 12:00:31 PDT 2010

Roger Falen suggests:

"You should pay attention to Ike Young's response at the AARP Forum
and get off this nonsense. "

It is interesting that Isaac Young made such a profound statement.

You were at the AARP Candidate's FOrum yeaterday, just as I was.

Upon conclusion of the forum, I gathered up the various campaign
paraphanalia (located in the back of the conference room), like I do at
all these types of get-togethers.

Clearly stated in bold script at the top of the fifth page of Isaac
Young's campaign flyer under the heading (in BIGGER and bolder script) "I
Believe" is the simple statement . . .

"That our rights come from our Creator [Mr. Young's upper-case "C", not
mine], not from the government."

It was Mr. Young that opened the proverbial "Pandora's Box" of religion
when such a statement is made in his own campaign flyer.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown