[Vision2020] Got an interesting postcard from the Friends of Bouma today...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 16 12:40:55 PDT 2010

Is there a way that the origin of this flyer can be absolutely verified?

If I were Gresham Bouma I would claim that this flyer is bogus and that
those that disagree with my pastor have mounted a smear campaign.

This type of tactic has been attempt before, once using UI letterhead.

VERIFY! VERIFY! VERIFY!

On Sat, October 16, 2010 12:26 pm, Darrell Keim wrote:
> Anyone else get this postcard?  Came addressed to me, or current resident,
> via mail today.
>
> Side one:  A nice pic of Bouma and wife, with flag in background of text.
>  Text reads:
>
> You are not a TRUE Christian and you are on the path to HELL.
>
> Voting for Bouma and McGraw is not enough!
>
> You must reject your blasphemous Mormon temples and heretic Catholic Pope
> and all other false churches as minions of satan no different from Obama
> and
> his unholy mosques.  You must join us as TRUE Believers or be struck down
> like Paul Agidius and Gary Schroeder and Barrett Schroeder and their Devil
> Schools
>
> Side two:  Plain, no pictures.  Text reads:
>
> Friends of Bouma
> PO Box 216
> Troy, Idaho 83871
>
> Join us every Sunday, 11:00 A.M. at the Freeze Church.  Two miles north of
> the Potlatch "Y" on Highway 95, turn left on West Freeze Road and drive
> one
> mile to the Freeze Church and Cemetery.
>
> +++++
> Join us on Election Day at the Moscow Nazarene Church for Prayer to strike
> down the blasphemer Obama and his minions Walt Minnick, Shirley Ringo, Dan
> Schmidt, Pat Vaughan and all Democrats.
>
> (in bold print)Thank you to the Eastside Marketplace for their generous
> support.  To the IRS: We are not scared of losing our tax exempt status!
>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown