[Vision2020] Concerns about a Republican Candidate

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 13 13:51:04 PDT 2010

I dispute it was "only under duress"; nonetheless, even if we accept your
premise, it's still a great deal more than Bouma has done with his very own
Jeremiah Wright situation.  Heck -- I think a greater argument can be made
that Bouma supports his freakish pastor's views because both Bouma & his son
have given sermons in place of their pastor.

For someone who got his undies in such a bunch about Obama & Wright, it's
inexplicable that you've not bothered to inform yourself about this with
respect to Bouma.  Shame on you.

Point blank:  the people of Latah County deserve better than a theocrat
wannabe who supports the Establishment & Free Exercise clauses of the First
Amendment of this great nation's Constitution ***only*** for those who
believe in his particular brand of Christianity.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2010 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****