[Vision2020] Concerns about a Republican Candidate

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 13 09:29:10 PDT 2010

Sue
Obama sat in Wright;s church for 20 years and did not repudiate what he said. If fact he said when the story first broke, " I could no more reputiate him than I could a beloved uncle" . That may not be an exact quote, but it is close. He only repudiated him when if became politically expediant to do so. I do not know any thing  about what is going on at Freeze church, so will not comment on it, other than to say that I do not hold any thing against any religion that in general follows the goden rule. I think that it is fine to preach hate the sin, love the sinner. Those that preach against what they prececive as a sin, but also tolerance are fine. It they advocate action against those they disagree with then they are wrong.
Roger