[Vision2020] Park It Party: 11 AM-2 PM, Sun. Oct. 10, Friendship Square, Downtown Moscow

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:15:35 PDT 2010

This will be a great time for the citizens of Moscow to learn about their wonderful FREE bus service.  Two routes, East and West, that take off every half hour across the street from the Sub, Monday through Friday, rain or shine.  They also intersect at Friendship Square so you can hop off one, cross the street and change directions.  The busses all have lifts for easy wheelchair access and the drivers are all helpful and friendly.  There's even a bicycle rack for those who want to do both.  And a little walk to the bus stop in the morning might perk you up for the rest of the day.

After you do this awhile, you wont feel like you've given up a thing by parking your car. . . . you've actually gained a lot.

Ellen A. Roskovich