[Vision2020] Candidates' Forum at NuArt on October 22nd

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 8 11:07:20 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

After learning that the NuArt Theatre is to be the venue for a candidates'
forum on October 22nd, I sought (and was granted) permission to videotape
this activity.

A question for those of you in the know . . .

Is/Are there (an) accessible electrical outlet(s) in the seating area of
the theatre?

If so, videotaping will be of considerably higher quality (and resolution)
and I will be able to record the entire 90-minute forum without the
slightest disturbance, utilizing a camera of remarkably better resolution.

Thanks, guys.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

PS - I managed to get a glimpse of Councilman Dan "Area Man" Carscallen at
WinCo this morning . . . proving, once again, that Councilman Carscallen
is human, and not the nocturanl blood-sucking vampire that I read about on
local restroom walls.  (Just a joke, Area Man)

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown