[Vision2020] "No Pressure" Not Directed by Franny Armstrong Re: 10:10 "no pressure" video

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 11:28:53 PDT 2010

Look, instead of tap-dancing about how my quick little blurb that I
wrote up in an off-hand way that means jack shit about anything, really,
is factually incorrect, why don't you watch the film and let me know
what you think?

The original link has been made "private", so it doesn't work any more.
I don't know if this means that the people who made this film are taking
it down because it wasn't a good idea, or if it's simply a problem at
YouTube.

Here's another link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7awFypTnrOw

Failing that, try typing "10:10 no pressure" into the search bar and
look for another copy.  This is a video they put a lot of money into,
and that they released publicly themselves.  They *want* people to watch
it.

So, give the film the old college try.  It's 3:59 long, it won't take
that much time away from more important things.  It's actually a
well-made little film, and yes - it's intent (I certainly hope) is to be
funny and that they are not exactly serious about their method of
quelling dissent.  But I can't discuss it with you (or anyone else) if
you refuse to watch it.

Is anyone out there actually following these conversations?  If you've
read this far, please, ignore my overly gruff tone and just watch the
film.  I'm not asking for much here, people.

Paul