[Vision2020] "No Pressure" Not Directed by Franny Armstrong Re: 10:10 "no pressure" video

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:43:03 PDT 2010

I did a bit of research into this film "No Pressure" and discovered another
error in your post.

Not only is director Franny Armstrong not a "guy," she did not direct the
film you reference.

The director of the 10:10 campaign film, "*No Pressure,"* intended as "a
funny and satirical tongue-in-cheek little film in the over-the-top style of
Monty Python or South Park" as the reference at the website below indicates,
was not the director of "The Age of Stupid," Franny Armstrong.  It was
directed by Dougal Wilson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Pressure_(film)
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett