[Vision2020] Curiosity Question

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:23:36 PST 2010

Learn a bit more about me? Weigh your opinions more accurately? I think I'll pass.

First, I no longer mix my nonpolitical life with my political life. I want to say whatever I want to say. And I don't want to drag my friends and associates into my political foxhole.

Second, I like to be able to tell the difference between folks who judge men by their character and actions from those who make snap judgments based on infrequent political posts.