[Vision2020] Curiosity Question

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 18:15:30 PST 2010

This may surprise you, Betsy.  But...  on re-reading my comment I'll concede
that it reads that way.  The curiosity was, and is, legitimate; the phrasing
was poor.

I've often read Joe's comments, sometimes agreeing, sometimes not.  Was
hoping to have a chance to learn a bit more about him so I could weigh his
opinions more accurately.  Like I said:  I highly value people that back up
their words with action.  Instead I came across as peevish.  Not my
intention.  And, for this, Joe, I apologize.