[Vision2020] Curiosity Question

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 12:25:29 PST 2010

Sure they would.  Starts to create a fact pattern.  The mere absence from
participation in a specific group tells nothing.  A fact pattern is quite a
different beast.

The churches and schools which you hint at below have been well analyzed on
this list.  Is there more to gain by further discussion?

I really don't think Tom was trying to make this another round of "lets beat
on Christ Church."  So why go there?