[Vision2020] Curiosity Question

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 12:15:53 PST 2010

What if we have further evidence that the pastor of a particular
church thinks that Mormons are blasphemers? Would that indicate a
reason for their absence from the list?

What if a school affiliated with another church openly challenges
secularists to "step into the alley" so they can be thrown "up against
a wall, lifting wallets and the occasional gift card"? Would that
indicate that, together with their absence from the list, indicate
anything?