[Vision2020] rosey future for rabid liberal at loose ends?

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 6 19:47:10 PDT 2010

And I would suggest that you are in error. While I don't for a second believe that what is broadcast on programs such as The Factor, Glenn Beck's show, or Hannity qualifies as news, I don't believe that the brass at FOX would try and have you buy it either. On the other hand segments such as News Watch, Fox News Weekend, America's Newsroom, and Fox Report with Shepard Smith are as objective as anything on broadcast television. I also believe that On the Record with Greta Van Sustren (no conservative, her) and Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace does a good job of delivering objective information with balanced analysis. Dismissing FOX because you disagree with a few of their talking heads is as silly as a conservative rejecting everything reported in the NYT because of its demonstrated editorial slant. If there is a news source that brings absolutely no baggage to its reporting I'd love to hear about it.