[Vision2020] discharging firearms

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 18:17:40 PDT 2010

I found the discussion in the Wikipedia article to be enlightening:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

tried to disarm Protestants), and the fear of the States that the U.S. Federal
government would take control of the state militias. It's wording and
punctuation was transcribed differently, and the wording was changed in
amending, so that no one really knows the exact intent. Well-meaning people can
interpret the Second Amendment many ways, and they do.

 Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA