[Vision2020] Sign seen in Genesee

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 2 19:33:34 PDT 2010

I don't consider myself any sort of military expert. As I have said before, I think Afghanistan is a lost cause that has at least a quarter century before it manages to claw its way up to third world status. I tend to agree with the faction that believes we should drastically reduce troop levels, maintain/increase drone over flights, and bounce the rubble as the opportunity presents itself. Pretending we can establish any kind of functional government there is delusional.