[Vision2020] Sign seen in Genesee

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:03:35 PDT 2010

The Iraq war is set to close-down within the timetable he gave before
the election. What problem do you see there? Afghanistan, due to seven
years of near-total neglect, is a mess. Karzai -- our appointed
candidate -- has been taking giant bags stuffed full of cash from the
Iranians, and has been doing so since before Bush left office.

What's the solution that seems so crystal-clear to you?

-- ACS