[Vision2020] Sign seen in Genesee

Rob Waters robwaters74 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:49:01 PDT 2010

That was very entertaining. I think you hit just about every talking point.

I'm detecting a little "Uneasiness" on the part of the progressives today. I
think you know what is coming tonight, so the voters must be "Ill-informed".

I think there is little doubt that the voters are VERY informed this
election. They didn't hear or realize what "Funtamentally Change America"
meant before the last election, but they know now. And they don't like it.

No sense talking about Pelosi anymore...She won't be speaker after tonight.

Rob