[Vision2020] Latah County Election Summ ary and Candidate Comparison

Rob Waters robwaters74 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:21:28 PDT 2010

Tom,
I find your mocking tone interesting. Guess you're not aware some states
have such a tax...or..."Mandatory Contribution".

 SDI Contribution Rates

Approximately 13 million California workers pay a mandatory contribution to
the State Disability Insurance (SDI) program for Disability and Paid Family
Leave insurance coverage. Worker contributions are paid through payroll
deductions.