[Vision2020] Latah County Election Summ ary and Candidate Comparison

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 2 05:22:39 PDT 2010

Rob Waters calculates:

"Add disablility, unemployement taxes, etc . . . "

DISABILITY TAXES?!?!?!?

I guess that I've been dodging the IRS now for over 20 years, Mr. Waters.

I was initially rated at 40% disabled, increased to 50% about six years
ago (which reminds me that I am due for a re-evaluation), and have been
collecting a disability pension from the VA since I retired from the Army
on July 15, 1989.

Please tell us more about this disability tax.  I NEED to know.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown