[Vision2020] Latah County Election Summ ary and Candidate

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at frontier.com
Mon Nov 1 19:04:15 PDT 2010

Paul asks:

"How else are we supposed to pay for years of war, multiple bailouts, and
skyrocketing national debt?"

After the Chinese have poisoned us with their cheap crap, they'll eventually come looking for payment on the money they've lent us to fight the unholy wars.

I suppose we'll pay with our health (and the pollution headed our way from a super-unregulated Chinese industry making our material lifestyle possible (bad karma)) and with the assets that will still have value (our timber, minerals, oil, hollywood, workers, (the ones willing and able to work))

Thanks to both dems and repubs, our economy was set up to fail.

It'll be mostly future generations who will pay for that failure. Why should we care, anyway?

gclev