[Vision2020] Fwd: Latah County Election Summ ary and Candidate

Rob Waters robwaters74 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:31:27 PDT 2010

Sorry Garrett...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Waters <robwaters74 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Latah County Election Summ ary and Candidate
To: Garrett Clevenger <garrettmc at frontier.com>

Garrett,

Not sure if you read the prior posts, or ?? but the campaign summary is
about the local County Commission, and 3 legislative candidates all being
for tax increases(Democrats). I'm not sure how them being for higher local
taxes has anything to do with your points below.

I would agree with you that the skyrocketing national debt is a big broblem
(I think the biggest).