[Vision2020] Sign in Genesee

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at frontier.com
Mon Nov 1 18:51:56 PDT 2010

Rob asks:

"Why does our President still have us in Iraq
added 30,000 troops and expanding the war in Afganistan
Gitmo is still open
Dramatically increased the drone attacks which kills civilians"

I think it's safe to say if it were Mcpalin instead of Obiden, there would be an escalation of warfare in the mideast.

I could see them attack Iran, which would be despicable.

Until we all have less hubris towards our fellow Earthlings, no politician is going to solve our problems.

But some can make them worse, especially if they feel too elite to answer simple voter questions.

Please vote tomorrow for those who show some accountability...