[Vision2020] Sign in Genesee

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 18:37:51 PDT 2010

Rob,

I disagree with everything else you've posted today, but I agree with you on this.  Now Obama did campaign on stepping up the war in Afghanistan and bombing al Quaida bases in Pakistan, so he's sticking to his campaign promises on these two. I disagree with both, but I doubt he'd take my calls or advice. And yes, Gitmo is still open. Gary likes that, as well as the Afghanistan campaign, and I don't.

Asides from being repulsed by the drone attacks, I think they will destroy the present Pakistani government. I don't see how any government can stand that cooperates with the foreign power that's blowing up its people. I can't see that as a huge plus for anyone.

Sunil