[Vision2020] Head's Up: Sheriff's Office

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:21:40 PDT 2010

Did they investigate you, Roger? My guess is that the stunt will gain
more votes for Bouma than it will loose. You, therefore, have more of
a reason to pull the stunt than Saundra. If they didn't investigate
you, they are singling out folk for political reasons. Who would be
stupid enough to say something about Bouma one day and pull this stunt
the next? Not Saundra. You, maybe! Joe