[Vision2020] Head's Up: Sheriff's Office

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 1 22:46:25 PDT 2010

Roger,

A call is one thing; rousting me out of bed is a whole 'nuther ball of wax.

I've not heard from a SINGLE other person whom was subjected to such treatment with respect to PostcardGate.

It *never* ceases to amaze me that those who bray like jackasses about limiting government are stunningly silent -- or worse, make excuses -- when outrageous police power targets INNOCENT people on the other side of the political aisle.

While I'm disappointed in you, Roger, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised about this coming from someone who drags up ancient history -- President Obama's repudiation of his ex-pastor Jeremiah Wright -- as an "excuse" for Gresham Bouma's hateful preacher and then *barely* 24 hours later opines religion should be left out of candidate discussions.

Would that you took your own advice . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2010 through life plus 70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum without the express written permission of the author.*****