[Vision2020] [More] Question Posed to Isaac Young

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 1 11:54:00 PDT 2010

Visionaires -

It seems that I have forgotten the fourth option available to public
office candidates, one which Isaac Young has opted for . . .

If not showing up for a debate, failing to respond to emailed questions,
and removing "undesirable" questions from your Facebook, all fail in
attempt to avoid answering a constituent's question, you can always close
the door on him/her.

That's right, V-peeps.  I have been proverbially "black-listed".  I can no
longer post comments and/or questions to this public candidate's Facebook.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown