[Vision2020] [More] Question Posed to Isaac Young

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Nov 1 12:36:21 PDT 2010

Color the Teabaggers yellow.

w.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Hansen
  To: Tom Hansen
  Cc: Moscow Vision 2020
  Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 11:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vision2020] [More] Question Posed to Isaac Young

  Visionaires -

  It seems that I have forgotten the fourth option available to public
  office candidates, one which Isaac Young has opted for . . .

  If not showing up for a debate, failing to respond to emailed questions,
  and removing "undesirable" questions from your Facebook, all fail in
  attempt to avoid answering a constituent's question, you can always close
  the door on him/her.

  That's right, V-peeps.  I have been proverbially "black-listed".  I can no
  longer post comments and/or questions to this public candidate's Facebook.

  and the Realist adjusts his sails."

  - Unknown

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com