[Vision2020] Question Posed to Isaac Young

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 1 11:21:28 PDT 2010

Heck!

I'll just repost the question ([COPY] + [PASTE]) . . . and repost the
question ([COPY] + [PASTE])  . . . and repost the question ([COPY] +
[PASTE])  . . . and repost the question ([COPY] + [PASTE])  . . . until he
catches a clue or buys a vowel.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ILikeIke/112506065442567?ref=ts