[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri May 28 10:51:57 PDT 2010

Bryan Fischer continues to reveal himself as a foaming at the mouth, wild-eyed, uneducated, reactionary and hateful man whose claims of Christian discipleship, if evaluated on the public fruit he exhibits, must be seen as an example of something other than a humble walk with the Savior.  And that's sad -- sad for those who hear his message, sad for the Church, and ultimately and possibly quite sad for Fischer.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com