[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 28 05:25:27 PDT 2010

“Homosexual soldiers basically had no limits and the savagery and
brutality they were willing to inflict on whomever Hitler sent them after.
 So he surrounded himself, virtually all of the Stormtroopers, the
Brownshirts, were male homosexuals.”

- Christian conservative group American Family Association's (AFA) Bryan
Fischer likening the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." to Hitler's army.

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=5778&MediaType=1&Category=26

I'm guessin' that there were no more openly gay soldiers in Hitler's army
than there were openly Jewish soldiers in Hitler's army.

Might I suggest that the Pentagon replace "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" with
"Don't Ask, Don't Care," until this prejudicial issue is solved?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown