[Vision2020] UI's Security Force (local or private?)

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Tue Mar 16 13:25:25 PDT 2010

Tom,

I  for one, don't think your comment was flippant at all. There is a
practical matter though.

As an example, lets say there is no contract/no payment from the
University of Idaho to the city for police/fire/ambulance services,
and there is an accident at the intersection of South Rayburn and
Idaho Avenue.
Absent a "contract" with the city for police/fire and ambulance, who
answers the 911 call?