[Vision2020] Mole Day 10-23 between 6.02 am & pm

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 15 12:20:19 PDT 2010

Thank you, Mr. Marcy, for the correct reference to Mole Day.

It should also be noted that a certain populace here in Moscow, Idaho
celebrate our own MOLE Day.  A day born in the early part of 2004,
subsequent to Christ Church's History Conference.  I am speaking, of
course, of . . .

Moscow Organization of Liberal Elitists (MOLEs)

Much like the Teabaggers, who evolved to become the Tea Party, MOLEs, who
later evolved to become Intoleristas (Thank you, Doug Wilson) also have a
somewhat political agenda . . .

"Intoleristas"
http://www.Intoleristas.org

Seeya round town, Moscow.