[Vision2020] Teabaggers

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:52:52 PDT 2010

Would it be juvinile to describe someone as going "snokeling" since it
has a sexual meaning also? Is it juvinile for Dan to use "nut job"
since it has a sexual meaning? Take a look at the urban dictionary and
see how many words you use regularly with sexual connotations. Will
you stop using them all? I doubt you could.

It's just a word. Sticks and stones and all that. Most words are
ambiguous and many have negative connotations.