[Vision2020] Teabaggers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 12 12:01:05 PST 2010

Wayne -

I am not defending the Bush administration on this,  Trust me.

It is a simple fact that any weapon system or defense mechanism can be
compromised and/or defeated.  That is a matter of elementary logic.

Whether somebody was "asleep at the wheel" or the bad guys simply
circumvented our defenses are topics under another heading at another
time.

9/11 showed us Americans alot of things.  One thing that was revelaed to
the American public as a result of a security examination subsequent to
9/11 was . . .

A very, VERY small percentage of inbound shipment conexes (containers)
received from foreign ports were/are ever opened and inspected once they
arrive at US ports.  Scary, huh?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown