[Vision2020] Examples Debunk Health Care Myths

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 7 22:59:28 PST 2010

Hi Tom and Keely,

I busted all of these myths in a column "America's Health Care: A National Disgrace and an International Embarrassment," which I posted right here in January, 2007.  It can be read at www.home.roadrunner.com/~nickgier/health.htm

I'm afraid our health care will be at the bottom of the industrialized world for years to come.

Nick