[Vision2020] Imagine That, Butch - Politics Is a Rough 'Sport'

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Sat Mar 6 11:42:43 PST 2010

Saundra,

I agree with you about how is holding the bag on the mismanagement of
Idaho government for the past umpty-ump years.
Now, with an election coming u in November, I just hope folks remember
that when they fill out their ballots! It is said that people get the
kind of government they deserve. Well, we collectively elected the
bums, now it's time for a change!

The government in Boise cries about lack of money, but lets look how
it's spent and wasted. We dump money into a governors mansion, but
don't require the bum to live
there and actually pay him not to!  U of I is putting folks on
furlough, but has money to dump into Kibbie Dome!  I expect in a few
more years if this keeps up,
U of I students will be able to major in sports management, but
nothing else because all the academic departments have been closed,
but by God, we'll STILL
have an athletic department!

And yes, I too have a few issues with our DINO in Congress. To
paraphrase a line from West Wing,  "I wanted a Democrat and instead I
got Minnick".
You can be sure that I, as well as a lot of other life long Democrats
won't be fooled a second time!  On a personal level with MY
representative, I wrote him
about an issue near and dear to me, the Reserve Retirement betrayal,
and I got a bread and butter letter back from him, "very interested,
bla bla bla and that
someone else in Congress is addressing that issue"!  Well, I looked
into it, and the Congressman that IS working the issue is a Republican
from Georgia,
so what is MY REPRESENTATIVE doing? SQUAT! Well, he won't have to
worry about my problems after November, because I sure as hell WON'T
be voting for him!
Hell, I'll send my political contributions to the guy in Georgia that
is working on the issue!

Wayne