[Vision2020] Imagine That, Butch - Politics Is a Rough 'Sport'

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 6 06:35:39 PST 2010

Saundra Lund stated:

"I got a call from the DNC recently trying to raise money for our state
DINO Walt
Minnick, and they got an earful from me  :-)"

I'm guessing that the Jehovahs Witnesses haven't knocked on her door for a
while, either.

They stopped by my brother-in-law's house once.  That was their first
mistake.  He invited them in and they entered his house (mistake #2).
They introduced themselves and started talking about saving souls and
stuff.  They finished their presentation with, "Do you have any
questions?" (or something to that affect . . . third mistake).  He bent
their ears for two solid hours . . . until they had to excuse themselves.
They never went back.  My brother-in-law, God bless his soul, loves to
argue.  The local Democratic party down around White Salmon, Washington
(where Richard lives) won't send him any more invites to their meetings,
either.

You've got to love the likes of Saundra Lund and Richard Moore (my
brother-in law).  They are the types who simply refuse to sit on their
hands.  If they have something to say . . . DAMN IT, they're gonna say it.

Thanks, Saundra.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown