[Vision2020] Highway 12 Cargo

Sam Scripter MoscowSam at charter.net
Fri Jun 18 23:49:15 PDT 2010

Tom . . .

Did you write, below, what you intended?

If yes, then I have these questions, which apparently are to be answered
by Mr. Carpenter:

If the cargo items currently stored at the Port of Lewiston are not
destined to travel
US-12 to Montana, then WHERE are they going?????  Why are they at the Port?

There was a very large ad, I think in the Tribune, a few days ago,
explaining the
upcoming hauling from Lewiston to the Montana State Line.  As I recall,
there
were to be two times, ONLY.

I assumed the items to be transported are those stored at the port, of
which you took
photos.

I don't get the apparent mix up with what you say Carpenter said.

Do you?

Sam Scripter