[Vision2020] Highway 12 Cargo

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 18 16:57:36 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

I contacted Jim Carpenter of the Idaho Transportation Department who
advised me that, although those cargo items currently stored at the Port
of Lewiston are not the same type of cargo items to be transported on
Highway 12, they are extremely similar in size.

I then called Dave Duhrnsfeld (or something like that) of the Port of
Lewiston to identify exactly where, at the Port, these items are located.

I grabbed my cameras, drove to the Port of Lewiston, and photographed . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Highway12/SimilarCargo.htm

Seeya at the meeting, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown