[Vision2020] Facebook

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 24 06:01:25 PDT 2010

Now, how is converting over to Faacebook going to be a "plus"?

To browse discussions in which they are not active. a user would be
required to visit individual Facebook pages one at a time.

Converting to Facebook simply takes an open discussion, Like the current
Vision 2020 "platform", and places it behind the "closed doors" of
Facebook.

The current Vision 2020 platform is working just fine.   If there are
discussions of which I have interest, I get involved.  Tf there are
discussions of which I am not particularly interested, I do not get
involved.

If it works, don't fix it.

> Okay, so I've been going back and looking at some of the older postings
> from
> this month.  One piqued my interest.  Someone had said something about how
> this list should switch to a fb style.  Well, I don't know about that, but
> what if we used this thread to post links to our facebook pages so that we
> can have more conversations, get to know each other a little better, and
> communicate more effectively.
>
> It will not effect the efficacy of this list, except for in positive ways.
>
> Here's mine:  http://www.facebook.com/ReggieHolmquist
>
> Feel free to add me if you want a local, progressive, liberal friend who
> can
> also relate to Independents and moderates.
>
> Post a link to your facebook account here.
>
> -Reggie
> --
> There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
> the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be
> replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another
> theory which states that this has already happened.
>
> Douglas Adams
>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown