[Vision2020] Facebook

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Sat Jul 24 05:31:46 PDT 2010

Okay, so I've been going back and looking at some of the older postings from
this month.  One piqued my interest.  Someone had said something about how
this list should switch to a fb style.  Well, I don't know about that, but
what if we used this thread to post links to our facebook pages so that we
can have more conversations, get to know each other a little better, and
communicate more effectively.

It will not effect the efficacy of this list, except for in positive ways.

Here's mine:  http://www.facebook.com/ReggieHolmquist

Feel free to add me if you want a local, progressive, liberal friend who can
also relate to Independents and moderates.

Post a link to your facebook account here.

-Reggie
--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams