[Vision2020] The Bouma bashing

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jul 2 07:49:19 PDT 2010

The Locksa Exchange is not a new issue.  It has been here for at least two years.  Hundreds of citizens have turned out to several different meetings to oppose it; it has been a very hot issue.  Contrary to Bouma's so-called conservative/anti-federal stance, many loggers and others who ordinarily are inclined to be ant-federal are strongly in favor of the federal government finding a way to purchase the upper Locksa lands.

Bouma has had plenty of time to learn about and "digest" this information.  I suspect that he is for the exchange but is not brave enough to express this opinion because of the large amount of votes it would cost him from his primary political base, the outlying regions of Latah County.

W.