[Vision2020] The Bouma bashing

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 21:05:43 PDT 2010

A voice of reason.  I don't know anything about Gresham Bouma's
politics, except what I can infer from those who oppose him, but I'm
usually* someone that soaks things up like a sponge and then speaks
about them when I've had time to digest the information.

* - I seem to lose this ability online.  C'est la vie.

Paul