[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 021810-1)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Thu Feb 18 14:57:14 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos from the
following segment of the February 16, 2010 Moscow City Council session.

Renewing Our Focus - Councilman Walter Steed questions the
"humanitarianism" of "Renewing Our Focus" and suggests that the question
"Should 'Renewing Our Focus' continue to be on the city council agenda?"
be presented to the Administrative committee.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/021610_RenewingOurFocus.htm

More to come . . .

As always, there is a virtual infinite (and growing) repository of many
things Moscow, available for your examination at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.