[Vision2020] Idaho Cost of Living Allowance (was "COLA")

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 18 12:54:26 PST 2010

Greetings all -

I have added the Idaho Vandal listserve to this discussion feeling that
that there are probably a whole bunch of Idaho state retirees among its
subscriber list.

Members of the Idaho House of Representatives email address:

http://legislature.idaho.gov/house/membership.cfm

Members of the Idaho Senate email addresses:

http://legislature.idaho.gov/senate/membership.cfm

I am certain that Representative Eric Anderson (eanderson at house.idaho.gov)
would love to know exactly how you feel about House Concurrent Resolution
42, which you may browse at:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Idaho/2010/HCR042_021710.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Take pride, Vandals.