[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson steps on his member again

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 13:55:40 PST 2010

Oh, Goodie! I was wondering when the next chapter of the Vision 2020-Bash Doug Wilson Chronicles would be released.

I am employed, have a life, and go to school and don't have time to research the gossipy juicy tidbits about Wilson. So, Batman, Sgt.Hampster, and Rev. Keely, what else can you tell us about Doug Wilson's member? We got ships to sink, so let the loose lips rip.

Donovan Arnold