[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson steps on his member again

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 11 12:06:54 PST 2010

Since, as the Daily News reports, . . .

"Wilson said morality cannot evolve over time."

Perhaps the Dougster should explain why he addressed a letter to Judge
Stegner in support of Steven Sitler, a convicted serial pedophile, . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/

stating . . .

"I am grateful Steven was caught, and am grateful he has been brought to
account for these actions so early in his life.  I am grateful that he
will be sentenced for his behavior, and that there will be hard
consequences for him in real time.  At the same time, I would urge that
the civil penalties applied would be measured and limited.  I have good
hope that Steven has genuinely repented and that he will continue to deal
with this to become a productive and contributing member of society."

Hmmm.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

“I’ll just speak for our church, in Christ Church. If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his
reputation, yes, he’d be disciplined.”

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/protest/Doug_Wilson_Liers_013107.mp3