[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson steps on his member again

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Feb 11 11:41:57 PST 2010

More disturbing is that Moscow's most famous pastor, and evangelicalism's puzzling new defender of the faith, actually thinks that the incarceration of criminals, according to the article below, is proof that slavery still exists.

The third grader Wayne refers to below might not quite see the difference, but any reasonably educated adult surely could -- and would understand immediately why I describe evangelicalism's view of Wilson as an apt apologist for the Christian faith as "puzzling."  In fact, most of them would come up with adjectives much stronger than that.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com