[Vision2020] Pass this on, Area Man

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Dec 30 09:04:05 PST 2010

Notice also, due to a little joint brainstorming between the City of Moscow
and the North Latah County Highway District, there is a new piece of
equipment working to clean up the snow berms a little quicker than the old
way.  Should be able to get things slicked up faster, and by only blocking
the one lane of traffic.

Happy New Year.

DC